Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 45

Day 45 Saturday January 31st, 2009

Well today is just a boring Saturday. I went to sleep at 3am and woke up around 1pm. Then I watched "Nothing Like The Holidays".

Last night some people were talking about going out today. I guess they changed their mind.

It takes me forever to decide where I want to eat. I just end up going to the same places over and over. I want to try new places but the language barrier is a major issue. Most places only speak Korean, the menu is in korean, and there are no pictures so its hard. I end up going to the westernized restaurants like burger king and popeyes. I also go to places like Wips and Lotteria which have a picture menu. I also like Pizza School where they understand when I say Pepperoni and a medium pizza is only 5,000 won! There is another restuarant that I like where I know how to say one thing on the menu-out of all the restaurants its the only healthy thing! I think once I move I'm going to make a point to make some korean friends and get them to show me places to eat.

Next weekend Im going to a Korean wedding with my friend Michelle from work. She's the person who took me snowboarding. We are going to a wedding then going to celebrate her mom's birthday. It will be really neat to see what their weddings are like.

No comments: