Sunday, August 21, 2011

Korea's Got Talent: Finals (Aug 2011)

The finals are finally here!

winner: Min-Jong Joo (Poppin dance)
2nd place: Sung-Bong Choi
3rd place: IUV

Ha-Joon Kim: This is the sand artist. I like his art.



Tae-Hyun Kim: This is the little girl who sings in English. She is singing "Heal the World". It was okay, but I think she made the wrong song choice.



Jong-Hwan Kim: This is the flexible b-boy. Its mostly showing off his flexibility.



I Big Harmonica Ensemble:They are really good! I enjoyed this performance!



Min-Ji Kim: This is the blind girl with the amazing voice. She did a great job, but didn't even make it to the top 3.



IUV: They are funny but I think their audition was still the best performance. They won 3rd place.



Chan-Yang Kim: I like this dance.



Sung-Bong Choi!!!He did a great job. He got 2nd place. (I think he should have won!)



Escape: the magicians.



Min-Jong Joo: This is the winner. why did she beat Sung Bong?

2 comments:

Princess said...

I can't see the video of Choi Sung Boo coz the video of Chan-Yang Kim uploaded twice :) Thank you for sharing this..I love it!! Now i knew who won:) Too bad it wasn't Sung Boo.I'm a fan of him.I will wish him more luck!!

PhukSiew said...

( ผูกเสี่ยวขอขอบคุณข้่อมูลจ่ะ / Thanks 4 Sharing by PhukSiew )