Sunday, August 7, 2011

Korea's Got Talent Semi-Final week 4 (Aug 2011)

This is a dance group. They had an 'Alice in Wonderland' theme. I liked when they brought out the flags. (I was a colorguard in high school). I liked this routine.



She sang "Reflection" in English. I love that song! She did a good job. Good pronunciation. I would have liked to hear some of the more difficult parts and making it her own.



This is the mentalist. I can't really judge how this one went since my Korean skills aren't up to par. I'm guessing it didn't go too well since he got buzzed twice.



This guy is playing with a yo-yo. I like when he has a glow in the dark yo-yo.



These kids did a good job. I like their outfits.



I like his performance. I wish I knew the name of the instrument. Anyone know?



This is IUV. They are funny, but their audition was a lot better than this performance.



I don't really like the poppin' style of dance, but she's pretty good. I like the graphics in the background.

No comments: