Sunday, August 14, 2011

Korea's Got Talent Semi-Final week 5 (Aug 2011)

I like their dance routine.



This was one of my favorites from the audition rounds (ep 5). I had been waiting to see what he would come up with next. He is so silly. He is good at playing the piano, but his excitement is a bit disturbing.



I like her dress and the fireworks on stage. The performance was okay, but I don't think she was on key. "Firework" sounds like it would be a hard song.



This belly dancing was okay, but not good. The first minute was just weird. The other belly dancer in an earlier round was a lot better.



I didn't really like this performance. I think the singing woman was unnecessary in my opinion. The first 1:48 could have been omitted.



This illusion was pretty cool. I loved the facial expression of the middle judge. She looked so surprised.



I like this performance. He is really flexible!



She has a great voice.





What are your favorites? I like the 6th, 7th, and 8th video.





No comments: