Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 28 I am now an official alien

Day 28 January 14, 2009 Wed.

I got my Alien Registration Card today so Im an official alien.

Today we walked to school with the vice principal. Me and the 2 guys walk to school together. the vp came out of his apt at the same time so he walked with us. He lives in the apt across the hall.

My first class wanted to be rowdy today. We were talking about how coyotes are in native american stories and there was one part in the listening that made me and the class laugh. So we read 3 statements to see how much they remember. They have to choose the correct statement. 2 are wrong and one is right. In the reading it said that coyotes often play tricksters in the stories. So when I was reading there was a statement that said "coyotes play the guitar" and "coyotes play basketball" both of those made us laugh. I gave them a word search at the end of class.

Well thats all I can remember about wednesday!

No comments: