Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 19 i think....Monday January 5

Monday Jan 5th

Weather: 6:35pm--30 degrees F(-1 celcius)
Exchange rate: 1314 (17 point drop)

Today was an okay day in classes.

In one of my classes the activity was to ask them what they wanted to be when they grew up. My students said:

*teacher--2 people
*baseball player
*science teacher
*soccer player--2 people
*Badminton player
*someone at the U.N. who speaks a lot of languages (we didn't know what this title was)
and three of my students didn't know.

My good student that was in a class by herself was bad for one day. She didn't do her homework. She gave some excuse about going to her grandmas. so because she went to her grandmas she couldn't do it. I warned her--miss 2 more and I will send you to detention. There was another boy in class today. He wasn't registered but I guess he was just sitting in on the class. Those 2 acted up the whole time. I sure hope he doesn't register and get put in that class. I'll have to put one of them in the back of the room and one in the front so they cant talk or hit each other during class.

I think one of the guys that I eat lunch with gets frustrated with me. We leave to eat lunch at the same time and he always asks "where do you want to go". I say "i dont care or it doesnt matter". He always says "pick somewhere". "I dont care". I have a hard time deciding where to eat. I usually end up at burger king because I dont know what to eat besides westernized food. I miss food in the USA. I cant find much of it here!So we walk together then split up--I head to burger king and he goes to the food court. I'm very indecisive! None of my favorite choices are over here!!

I was so tired that I went to bed at 9pm!

No comments: