Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 39--Jan 25

Jan 25 Sunday

Its been snowing off and on yesterday and today..it was snowing just a few minutes ago before I came to the PC cafe. Not much has accumulated but there are short spurts of snow every once and a while.

The rivers are frozen and covered with snow. Today I saw kids playing on the river.

Last night I downloaded some movies from a site called Pirate Bay. Today I watched "Nights In Rodanthe". It wasn't as good as all of Nicholas Spark's movies. It was okay but not as good as "A Walk to Remember" and "The Notebook". I actually liked the book better. I also downloaded "Seven Pounds", 2 episodes of "Ugly Betty". Tonight I'm going to download some more movies so I'll have something to do on Monday and Tuesday since I've heard that Monday nothing will be open.

Today I actually ventured out past my 10 minute walk by myself. I've always went with my 2 teacher friends. Today I was bored and decided I would go to Central Tower.


I took the bus to central tower. I got off way before my stop. I still don't really know where to get off for the subway exit but I got off and had a nice distance to walk. Its okay. I need the exercise. The bus wasnt crowded today like it always is. I actually got a seat.

I stopped at the subway station to add 20,000 won to my t-money card so I can use it for my subway/bus trips.

Then I went to central tower. I ate at KFC. I got a burger and chicken combo-chicken sandwich, drumstick and a drink for 6,300 won. They call the chicken sandwich a burger. The sandwich was spicy! I asked for it to not be spicy but oh well. I also got a drumstick-orginal recipe. the chicken was good. The sandwich was good too but just spicy!

I went up to the 14th floor to see what was playing at the movie theather. The only thing I recognized was "Changling". I didnt want to wait almost 2 hrs to see it. I got there at 6pm and it started at 7:50. I want to see "He's Just Not that into you". It comes out soon in Febuary.

I also went to Amusing World (the gaming place). All I did was check my email. I wanted to play darts but everytime I went back there there was always someone at every station. I didnt stay there long. Its just not fun to go by yourself.

Then I took the bus home-I used my T-money card for the first time. You scan it when you get on and when you get off. Its 900 won for the initial ride then I think it charges 100 won for additional distance past a certian point. I dont really know. I know where to get off. The stop right before Home Plus.

And now Im at the PC cafe. I still need to stop by Home Plus to pick up something to eat tomorrow. I have plenty of rice. I just need some meat to eat with it.

No comments: