Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 33 January 19

Day 33 January 19,2009 Monday

The teacher that skipped school on Friday got fired today. He handed in his resignation letter and then they fired him. He was mad and they were shouting at him right in front of everyone. Very unprofessional. we didnt like the way he was fired. They fired him in the morning so he left before he taught any classes that day. We didnt think it was right to just fire him on the spot. He should have gotten a warning first. Then they got mad when he handed in his formal resignation letter. There are so many misunderstandings there. Thats one reason why we are unhappy.

We had a meeting with our foreign liason and we hinted that we were thinking about resigning.

Later that night me and the other foreign teacher talked and we decided that we were going to hand in our resignation letters tomorrow.We just arent happy with so many misunderstandings and the way that things are handled.

Today I had to give a vocabulary test to all of my classes today. That took up a lot of our classtime. They will award the person in each level who gets the highest score. I dont know what the award is.

all my classes seemed to do good on the test. In my last class one of my trouble makers kept talking during the test. He asked me the meaning of dump. I really shouldn't have told him probably but anyway I explained what it meant to him about 10 times and he didnt know how to write it. So during the test he kept saying dump, dump, dump and spending too much time that one word. I told him to skip it and go to the next one.

No comments: