Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 42

Day 42 January 28 2000 Wednesday

I've been here six weeks. 56 more to go. I hope they pass that quickly. Really! I am ready to be back in America. If I had the money I'd be coming home early, but I know thats not an option. Its not a good idea when the economy is so bad in America. If I couldn't find a decent job after getting laid off in 2007 then I know I wouldn't find one now esp when everyone is having trouble financially. At least I will have a chance to save up while Im here so I can buy a nice car when I get back to America next year.

4 more weeks of teaching at Avalon. Then I start my new contract somewhere else. where? I have no clue. Maybe teaching preschoolers which will be a lot of fun. Challenging but fun. Then I have a whole year to go. I was counting down but now Im counting up. not fun.

Yesterday I watched some movies: The House Bunny, Bride Wars, and My Best Friend's girl.

Today I had to go back to school after a 4 day weekend. I didnt have to be at school till 10:30 so that was good. Tomorrow I have to be there at 9am. Only 2 more days left of working days then I go back to working nights.

2 more days and its the weekend again!!

It was just a normal day of school. Nothing worth mentioning.

Today I taught about an animal band, kickboxing, and the first day of school. In one of my classes we were talking about the kids first day at Avalon. The only boy in the class said he doesn't like Avalon because he is the only boy in the class. He is in there with 2 girls.

It was actually warmer today which was nice. It got up to 44 degrees!

1 comment:

Eric Fethe said...

Hi,

I'm really glad I found your blog. I am thinking of making the trip to South Korea through Park as well. Could you e-mail me and let me know how the experience has been for you? My e-mail address is elfethe@gmail.com