Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 15--New Year's Day...Happy 2009

Day 15--January 1st, 2009--Thursday

No school today!!

Well I was going to sleep in today but I guess Koreans never sleep in. This is the 2nd holiday where I have gotten woke up by someone making noise in the building. Why do you have to run your vacuum cleaner at 10am on a day off? I still stayed in bed till close to 2pm. I didnt go to bed until after 3am.

My bed is so uncomfortable and I woke up hurting. its hard as a rock. when I have more money Im getting a mattress topper.

I got a gift from the vice principal today. His little boy brought over a box of donuts. The Vice principal also invited us out to dinner. I didn't go because I had just gotten back from eating. I was full.

I went to eat lunch/supper at Burger King.

Home Plus is the place to be on holidays. it was packed again today. I walked around for a while then headed home.

Thats my boring new years day.

No comments: