Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 11--I learned how to use the Korean washing machine!

Day 11--Sunday--December 28th

I slept in till around 1:30pm.

I went to Burger King, PC cafe, Home Plus and Pizza School.

I did my lesson plans for Monday.

I went to Home Plus today and got a warm pair of gloves for 5,000 won. I also got a scarf for 9,000 won. Its a wool scarf with neutral colors. Its warm!

I finally washed my clothes today. James showed me how to use the washing machine. You only have to push 3 buttons. Its a 46 minute cycle. I washed 2 loads and let them dry on the drying rack. I hate not having a dryer! I'm going to have to iron all my shirts!Now I have a new problem--the iron that I bought is in Korean. I don't know what setting to put it on! I'll just try different settings and see what works. Its just an electric iron-not a steam iron.

one of the people I met last night added me on facebook today.

No comments: