Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 46

Day 46 Febuary 1st, 2009 Sunday

Random fact: over here I am 29 years old. I aged 2 years since I've been here. In Korea, you are one when you are born so that automatically made me 28 when I got here. You turn another year older on the new year instead of your birthday so I aged another year so Im 29. I'll be 30 in January of 2010. When I return home In March of 2010 I will be 28.

its a practice referred to as East Asian age reckoning.


So my students would be a lot younger if they were in the united states.

Just another boring day.

I really need to be out going to church. I just think its going to be difficult to accomplish.

Today I went to bed at 3am and woke up around 1pm.

I watched another movie. "The Secret Lives of Bees". It was a pretty good movie.

I ate at Wips. I really like their cutlets. I like the rice and the stuff that is sorta like macaroni salad.

well thats about it.

Im so glad I get to sleep in tomorrow! I may go to bed around 1am and get up around 10am. Then I can plan my classes and correct essays. I also have to go to the bank to set up an international transfer. Then I have to be at school at 2pm.

I teach classes tomorrow from 4:10-9:30.

No comments: