Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 55 more testing

Day 55 February 10, 2009 Tuesday

I downloaded the first 3 episodes of "Scrubs" and watched them last night. They are hilarious! I can't wait to see the rest of the season! I should get all the scrubs dvds since I didn't start watching it until recently. random fact: Zach Braff is my friend on myspace and he loves Jump, Little Children and Jay Clifford!!

Today I get woken up at 9:30am. There was some Korean guy knocking on my door. I don't know who he was or why he was in our building but I didn't like it! I wasn't getting up till noon. He was talking to me in Korean and I just gave him that blank stare and he left. Then I went back to bed.

I think I need a sign that says "I don't speak Korean. Don't knock on door before noon."

I was testing for most of the day.

The essays are terrible. I didn't give anyone a good grade.

Dictation was okay. No one got a perfect score.

I gave a lot of speaking tests. They come into a room and I ask them questions from 2 pre selected units and they have to answer in complete sentences. Some of them did a great job but others didn't do so well. Some of them didn't know most of the answers.

I also taught middle school. We talked about going on trips. I found out what grade they are in. The girl told me she is graduating elementary school-6th grade-on Thursday. My other student is in the 3rd grade of middle school. Elementary is up to 6th grade, there are 3 grades of middle school and 3 grades of high school. They don't use the 7th, 8th, etc.

The foreign teacher that left my school invited me to hangout with a group on Friday night. I don't know what we will be doing but we are going to hangout all night long until the subways start running in the morn (about 6am). Should be interesting. I don't know how big the group is. I know he invited the other foreign teacher here but he doesn't like the idea. Maybe some teachers from his school are coming. We are going to meet in Itaewon.

I downloaded the latest episode of True Beauty. That show is a trip. Billy cracked me up with his "Murse"(man purse) and he actually calls it that! I'm glad Chelsea went home. I didn't like her from the beginning. I think my favorite is Joel.

No comments: