Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day 61

day 61 Feb. 16,2009 Monday

I had to give a vocabulary test in my class which took 25 minutes.That took away from the time that I had to teach. I only finished the lesson in one class. I had to rush in all the other classes.

The students in my 2nd class never listen. I came in the classroom and the first thing I said was "if you have to go to the bathroom go now". And guess what? Still about 4 or 5 people still asked if they could go. One student just got up during class and started to walk out. I said "where are you going?". "To the bathroom". I said "you didn't ask". Then he asks. I'm scared of what might happen if I don't let them go. The parents call the school about every little thing that happens. They might call and say "she wouldn't let them go to the bathroom." This class is horrible. I don't know why they are so loud. I have to keep yelling for them to be quiet and it doesn't help! Today I had to rush through 2 lessons. We didn't even get to their workbook exercises.

I knew I'd have people who forgot their essay. I had at least 4 students who forgot their essay.

5 more mon/wed/friday classes. I need to take my camera soon so I can get pictures to remember them. I took a pic of the girl in my last class. 7 more classes to go! I think I have about 60 students in all.

4 more Tues/Thurs classes

No comments: