Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 69

Day 69 Feb 24,2009 Tuesday

Just a normal day of classes. I sent 5 people to detention today for speaking Korean.

North Korea has been in the news a lot lately. I read today that they want to launch a satellite. Other people think that is a cover up for testing a long range missle. I don't know what to think. One of the foreign teachers at our school says he is paranoid because some of his students think it will happen soon. I dont know what to think. The foreign teacher is from Canada and he was saying if something happens he will go to the Canadian embassy and get out. He was telling me to find out where the US Embassy is.

I'm just hoping nothing bad happens. I hope we don't go into a war with North Korea. I know the North and South haven't gotten along for a long time so I don't know what to make of the news.

I watched the Bachelor "Women tell all". A lot of the people who have been on previous seasons are hooking up. Of course they have to put Ryan and Trista on every single show they produce. Their one successful couple. They only Bachelor marriage so far. I can't wait to see the finale. And I want to know what is so dramatic about the "after the rose". I hate waiting to see!

No comments: