Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 65

Day 65 Feb 20, 2009 Friday

The snow is all gone. It melted fast.

I can't wait till it gets warm! Its so cold outside!

Today I saw a head on collision as I was walking to school. It was 2 small vans..like a 15 passenger van but smaller. I don't think it did any serious damage. I could see the vans and the fronts weren't smashed in. I know the driver of the one van wasn't hurt. Right after it happened he jumped out and checked on the other person. The guy that jumped out was the one who caused the crash. He was about to turn and the other person was coming straight. Koreans are bad drivers. Im surprised I havent seen more crashes!

Today during my time before class I was busy! I had to write comments for 31 students. I also had to prepare extra material. I also had to grade essays. I didn't get finished with the essays. I'll have to give them back on Monday and let them be due on Wednesday.

My 2nd class wasn't as bad as usual. They still call the troublemaker names but they were doing their work more than previous weeks. I still have to go around the room and make them do their work. One of the boys really likes to say "God Damn". He doesnt even know what it means. I said thats bad and if he said it again I would send him to dentention. He didnt say it again. One of the other boys asked the trouble maker "do you want to go to hell?" and "do you want to die?". These students are mean which causes the trouble maker to yell at them even more. I keep telling them that when they make fun of him they are making him cause more trouble. They won't stop! I told the Korean teacher to call 4 of the boys parents.I wrote down one name to send to dentention for speaking in korean.

Some of the boys were asking me if Knew what Nintendo was. Ha! They weren't even born when I got my first nintendo. I told them I had a nintendo and super nintendo. I told them about the games I like. When I told them I liked Mario Cart they wanted to know what my favorite character was. I said peach. She's the girl.

Im so glad its the weekend. I have an interview tomorrow at 2pm and Im going to see the body exhibit in Nowan. Sunday I'm going to church in Seoul. Probably the 6:20 service this week.

I only have 5 more days of classes.

I've got to start packing!!

No comments: