Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 63

Day 63 9 weeks

Its hard writing this everyday! I wonder if whoever is reading gets tired of reading the same old crap every single day. Same problems everyday.

I got my package today. There’s just one problem-the jeans are too long. My mom got “average” length. She needs to remember that I’m a midget and I need “petite”. Oh well. I’ll roll up the bottoms or go to a tailor. I also got more of the caramel candy with white cream in the middle. I think she’s trying to make me gain weight. I don’t need to do that! I also got some cheddar and sour cream potato chips! Yum!

I hate having to go to school 2 hours early. I sit there for 2 hours in a daze checking every email and website I can think of. Maybe I’ll just start showing up later on my last week. The other foreign teachers are never there at 2pm. They come in around 2:30-3:00pm. I just don’t want someone to start looking for me when I don’t show up at 2pm cause I’m always there at 2pm.

I get so frustrated with these kids! They don’t treat their Korean teachers like that so why do they act up in my class? Do they think its funny to watch me yell at them over and over?

My first class is usually good but today they were really rowdy. I told the Korean teacher about them. They were loud and throwing stuff. The Korean teacher made them apologize after class. After class they were standing outside my door and the troublemakers all said they were sorry. Today was the first time that I had a problem with that class.

My 2nd class is always a problem! I just don’t understand why they are so mean. I don’t think they even care about me. I’m just some mean teacher that they can torture. That’s why I decided not to go into teaching. I once thought about teaching music. I really wanted to be a chorus instructor but I see the way students treat teachers so I never pursued it.

I have an interview on Saturday at 1pm with my friend Andrew’s school. Hopefully I’ll like it there. He likes it so far.

I have 7 more days of classes and I’m done at this school. I need to start packing cause I need to move out next weekend. Wow. I’ve got so much to do. I hate packing! Maybe I’ll just throw everything in the suitcase instead of taking my time packing everything up! And I’ll wait till the last minute.

I finally got to watch The Bachelor. Now it’s down to Melissa and Molly. Next week is the women tell all show. That should be interesting. I can’t wait for the episode where Deanna comes back. I want to see what she has to say. They keep showing him staying on the balcony crying. I want to know what that’s about. Also what’s up with the “intimate” after the rose ceremony? The bachelor is full of drama and they keep showing previews to make you want to watch.

I always laugh at those girls who go on the show. When they get dumped they act like it’s the end of the world. Like he was the last good man on Earth. Crazy. There are plenty of fish in the sea people. (I think my fish didn’t survive.) How can you fall for someone that fast in 6 weeks? It’s just not realistic. Maybe I’ll try out one year. Wouldn’t that be interesting? Definitely. The Bachelor definitely isn’t the place for me. They always make fun of anyone who goes on there who actually has good morals.

No comments: