Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 57

Day 57 February 12, 2009 Thursday

Classes were okay today.

In my first class a student gave me a piece of candy. I tried it when I got home. It was nasty!

In my 2nd class a student (a girl) gave me some chocolates in a pretty box and an artificial rose. (I also tried the chocolates when I got home. They aren't that good. its the thought that counts).My 2nd class was a lot better today. I guess calling their parents helped. And they got a warning from their Korean teacher. I was glad they were acting better today.

My last class is one of my favorites. There are only 3 students and they are good so I don't mind when they talk about things that are off topic (which is often)! I guess all of my students are taking the psychopath test because everyone is talking about it. My students in my last class were talking about it. One of the students said he likes my class. Probably because I'm not strict and I let them go off on tangents a lot. One of my students was laughing so hard he cried near the end of class when he was talking to the other guy. That was funny. 2 of my students were singing a song. They said "everybody was kung fu fighting. they were fast as lightening"..haha. They wanted to know if I knew any Korean. I only know 3 words. Its funny what I know. I know: Hello, Wanna die?, and really? Those might come in handy.

Only 4 more Tues/Thurs classes before I leave. I need to take my camera to school next week. I'll miss some of my students. I want to know how they progress once I leave. There are other students I won't miss because they cause a ton of trouble!

7 more Mon/Wed/Fri classes.

No comments: