Monday, March 2, 2009

updates coming soon...

I moved to Nokbeon on saturday and I've been in this crappy motel since then. Today I took my stuff all the way down from the 4th floor of the motel then found out that I'd be staying another night because my officetel wasn't ready. the guy is moving out tomorrow morning. I cant move in till tomorrow night which means I cant do laundry till after school. I dont know if my clothes will be dry for Wednesday..I have one outfit that needs to be ironed(if they arent dry). I guess tomorrow I'll wear a dress..and I dont have any hose because both of mine got runs so I'll have to bare my ghost white legs..I needed to do laundry on SATURDAY! If they would have said hey youre going to be in a hotel for a few nights then I would have washed everything in uijeongbu. but no I get here and then find out..oh by the way youre staying in a hotel for 2 nights. which now is 3 nights. so now I have to take my stuff down 4 flights of stairs AGAIN tomorrow. what fun.

I dont like my person in charge.he's really annoying.

I start teaching tomorrow. I met my coworkers today and went over the schedule. I have 5 classes tomorrow and Thurs. Im going to be teaching in Gusan. Just a few subway stops away. I'm the only foreign teacher there. At least I have freedom on what I'm going to teach. I have to cover 3 units in my Tues/thurs class this month. 4weeks for 3 units. that should be easy. The only part I dont like is being watched while teaching class. they have a video monitor set up where they can watch every single class.

51 and a half more weeks!!! 49 and a half more weeks to teach! (2 weeks vacation)

No comments: