Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 81--we don't observe daylight savings

Sunday March 8, 2009

March 8 Sunday

It’s my first time not observing daylight savings time…we don’t do it over here…

Got up at 11:20am…I didn’t go to bed till 5am so I really didn’t want to get up! If I could have slept late I would!! Why did I stay up till 5am? Just cause I wanted to. I like staying up late.

Met Mk in Hyehwa at 1pm. We ate at Subway then walked around. He showed me where he lived. Hyehwa is his hometown. Then he took me to the ChungGyeongGung Palace. Lots of pretty scenery. I liked going in the greenhouse. There were a lot of pretty plants. I took a lot of pictures. There were tons of different buildings at the palace. I took pictures of all of them. I'd take a picture of the building then MK would tell me to stand in front of it and he would take a picture of me. After about 2 times I told him I didn't need a picture of me in front of every building.

I told him I was ready to go home around 4pm then I headed back to Eugnam. I took some pictures down by the river. Then I found a PC café so I could upload all of my pictures.

So Mk was telling me about internet and cable. I can’t believe its taking so long! He knew last week that I wanted cable/internet. He says he will talk to his coworker tomorrow to see how much it is. Why is he just now going to ask his coworker?? He should have done that last week!

I have to meet him tomorrow at 2pm to sign papers so I will get paid for the week that I’ve been here so far since Tues is payday.

No comments: