Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 86

Friday March 13

Its Friday the 13th. Im not superstitious so its just another day to me.

So I was supposed to be getting internet today. MK calls me at school and says that they couldn’t connect it because they didn’t know my pass code. I was confused. I thought he meant that they couldn’t get in my door but when I came home there was a cable hooked to my computer I don’t know what he would have been talking about. I don’t have any special passwords once my computer is open. Anyway they are coming back on Saturday at 2pm.

I need to find a dry cleaner. My coat is dry clean only so I need to clean it. Plus I need to get some shirts pressed. I hate that the “dryer” doesn’t take out wrinkles. I have 4 shirts that are so wrinkled that the iron isn’t helping.

Classes were good today. I was so bored when I had a break between classes since I didn’t have my own computer. I used the Korean teacher’s computer some of the time. I’ve already made all of my tests for next week. I had too much free time!

I only had 3 classes today. 2 speaking classes and 1 writing class. I hate how the material in my 2 lower level classes is so little. There’s not enough stuff. One of my classes was trying to teach me Korean. They kept asking me to say stuff but they never told me what it meant. They asked me to play some game but I didn’t know what they were talking about. They are in one of the lowest levels so it’s a little harder to understand what they mean.

After school I went out to eat with the elementary teachers-3 young teachers and one older teacher. We had pork at a restaurant across the street from the school. I don’t know how to spell what we had but it was good! It was more like a pork chop but a lot softer. It’s a lot like the Korean bacon but it had a different flavor. Anyway I liked it. I also like the salad and the soup. The older woman paid for the meal. She’s a teacher, but I don’t know what she teaches. Her English isn’t that good so she wants me to help her.

One of Mk’s coworkers wants to have lunch with me on Sunday and he tells me on Friday. It’s a woman. And I don’t know who it is. Oh well. He was asking me what time was best. I told him 1pm was too early! So I told him 3pm. He’s suppose to call me and tell me where to meet the person and what time. I think he’s coming too cause he said he would see me on Sunday. WHY?

No comments: