Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 84/85

Wednesday March 11/Thurs March 12

I don’t even remember what happened Wednesday...nothing worth mentioning anyway.

My stove is so slow. It took 45 minutes to make rice and hotdogs. Way too slow! I don’t have that kind of time to waste.

Today I was eating my lunch when I got a phone call. It was the woman in charge of teachers at Nokbeon. She told me that our meeting was starting at 1:30. I told her that no one told me. She told me to get there as soon as possible. Great. Thanks for telling me that Im suppose to be there at 1:30. (yeah she actually called at 1:30). Someone failed to tell me. Oh well. Communication over here is terrible!! Its either last minute or not at all. I didn’t get there till 2pm. I wasn’t ready. If I knew that I was supposed to be there earlier then I would have been up earlier. One of the Korean teachers told me I didn’t miss anything anyway. They spent the first minutes of the meeting just introducing themselves. The meeting lasted till 2:30. it was taught by Rocky. After the meeting I was going to go back to my school with one of the other teachers. Then the director of teachers told me to stay and talk to Rocky. Rocky told me to go with the other teacher so I left. By the time I left she was already gone. I was going by subway and she went by bus so I missed her. I just headed on to school alone.

Classes were good today. I had 3 speaking classes and 2 writing classes.

I asked Mk about my cable/internet. He said they would come install it at 3pm on Friday. He told me not to take my laptop to school because it needed to be in my room to install the internet. That sucks!! I only have 3 classes tomorrow. I’ll be sitting around with nothing to do. At least when I have my computer I play on the internet.

Lately I’ve been downloading a lot of “how I met your mother”. Andrew likes it so I thought I’d check it out. Pretty neat show. I’ve downloaded the first season episodes 1-17.

I haven’t been able to find any of “Scrubs” season 3. that really sucks!! And I can’t find the bachelor finale or after the final rose.

No comments: