Monday, March 16, 2009

day 88

sunday march 15

So today one of mk’s coworkers wanted to meet me for lunch.We were suppose to meet at the subway in itaewon at 3pm. We stood there till 3:10 then he said “guess she isn’t coming”.

We went to Geckos. After we sat down she called. He went out to meet her. They ordered a beer and I ate lunch. We sat there for a while talking. She doesn’t speak English that well. I think mk wants me to help her with her English. He mentioned something about teaching her English. My only problem is I don’t know how to teach an adult enlish.

They decided they wanted to see a movie. We got off at Mydong station on line 4. we walked around the street for a while then went to the movie theater. Lotte Cinema. I picked out “the accidental husband”. We got there at 5:40. The movie started at 6:40 so we had to sit around for an hour. We got some popcorn and ate it while we were waiting. She actually left early because she had a headache so just me and mk watched the movie. Then I headed home.

I went grocery shopping. When I shop for groceries I have no clue what to buy. I walk around aimlessly. I got some peanut butter, ham, lettuce, tomatoes, jam (disappointed that they dont have jelly!), strawberries, salad dressing, mayo, eggs, bread, and grape juice. I’m trying not to eat out so much and eat somewhat healthier things.

I think the internet doesn’t work after 1am..I haven’t been able to access it after 1am…

No comments: