Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 102..

Day 102 March 29, 2009 Sunday

I just found out via Facebook that one of my friends from back home just got married. That was quick. I guess when you meet the right one you just know. I don't think they dated long. They made their relationship official on Facebook in December of 2008. He just got engaged at the beginning of March. and now he got married in Vegas this weekend. He was one of my friends that I met through a mutual friend 5 1/2 years ago.

So yesterday I was searching google for home remedies for coughing. I prefer to let things heal naturally without medicine. Anyway I read that grapes are good for coughs. They work as an expectorant. Which is what I need since I had a very productive cough. I drank a ton of grape juice. Plus its good for you. Anyway I think its helping. I haven't coughed that much. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens. At least its a natural remedy that I can stand. I like grape juice. All the other remedies sounded nasty!

Grapes are one of the most effective home remedies for the treatment of a cough. Grapes tone up the lungs and act as an expectorant, relieving a simple cold and cough in a couple of days.

I watched a lot of movies yesterday. I only left the officetel once. That was to go to E-mart. I went to Mcdonalds and got some bananas and grapes. Yesterday/today I've watched:
"Step Up 2"-good movie. I like dancing movies.
"Tuesdays With Morrie"--good movie. I'll probably get around to reading the book someday.
"Fireproof"--good movie.
and two episodes of "How I Met Your Mother". I'm already on the 3rd season. Episode 5 will be the next one I watch.

I also downloaded "Blind Dating" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven".

I have no plans for today. I need to rest so I can get rid of this cold.

No comments: