Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 100...part 2

Saturday March 28

I just woke up! I went to bed around 5:00am. I was up late after watching a movie. I've been wanting to see "Fireproof" for a while. So I downloaded it and watched it. Good movie. It was a 2 hour movie that I didn't mind watching for that long. Normally I hate long movies but this one kept my attention. And It was a good wholesome movie that anyone could watch. They talk about God a lot in the movie.

I woke up at 3:20pm. I slept through the whole morning without any interruptions. I love sleeping in! I was having strange dreams.

Right before I woke up I remember having a dream where I was taking a walk and I really needed to pee. It was dark so I was thinking of going out in the woods, but there was a cemetary so I didn't want to go there. Across the street was this building where you could see bathrooms on the outside but the only way to the bathrooms was by going inside. Then I found out it was a courthouse and people were waiting for their trials. I stood in line and found out that they wouldnt let me just go to the bathroom and there was no way out without going through the courtroom. These other 2 girls made a dash through to see if they could make it out so I decided to make a run for it too. Then I got caught. IT was this giant room and there were people sitting around at dining tables. I told them I didn't know what this building was. I just really had to use the bathroom and I saw their stalls from the outside. They weren't going to let me go. I saw people I recognized there. did they work there or were they waiting for their trial? One of the "criminals" came by me and said "a nice smile and a nice dress..classy".haha. Anyway I woke up after that. I'm always having weird dreams, but its very neat. I think the whole dreaming process is very neat. I think there's always some hidden meaning to why you dream a particular thing.

When I woke up my shoulder hurt really bad and my back too. I hate korean beds! They are hard! I'm really hoping my mattress topper works!!

Mk called and said that the director was busy tonight so we wouldnt be meeting. Mk asked me on Monday if I could meet on Saturday and now the director is busy. Then he asked about Sunday. Then I had the urge to let out one of my nasty coughs. Mk said he would tell the director I was sick. I have a bad cough. So now we are meeting next weekend. I wonder if the director will be busy then and we will just kept scheduling it for the next weekend. oh my.

Maybe I should go to the pharmacy today.

No comments: