Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 94

Saturday March 21

I turned down my sound on my phone so I wouldn't be disturbed. I was going to sleep as long as I could. I can sleep for long periods of time.

So this morning I stayed up till at least 4:30am. Then I was sleeping good. I heard a noise around 7:35am. It sounded like a doorbell but it wasnt. I went to my door to see if someone was there but no one was there. Maybe I heard someone else's doorbell and it woke me up. I went back to sleep. I finally woke up at 4pm. yes 4pm!

I looked at my phone. I had 3 missed text messages and 1 missed call. There were people who would have disturbed my sleep. One of the text messages was from 7:53am. Who is up at 7:53 am? It was the girl I met on Sunday(mk's coworker). She sent a message to say "good morning".

I've just been resting all day. I haven't done much. I watched some shows on BBC and now I've watched 3 episodes of "how I met your mother" on foxlife. Too bad its episodes from the 1st season that i've already seen. I'm currently on the 2nd season episode 13.

Every once and a while a lazy saturday is good. The day is almost over and I haven't done anything productive. I haven't even eaten or gotten dressed.

THe only thing I have planned for Sunday is lunch with the director. I'll just have another day of rest.

I was invited out to go to Itaewon tonight, but I turned it down. I'm staying in to rest. Plus I didn't want to see one person that was going to be there. haha.

No comments: