Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 89

March 16 Monday

Im finally caught up with my blogs!!

I was going to go to the post office today, but as always I stayed in bed till the last possible moment and then I didnt have time to go. I'll have to try to go tomorrow.

I layed down around 3:30am. There was a loud noise outside. Sounded like someone working. I could hear a truck and someone moving stuff around. I got up to see what it was. They were making a lot of noise getting the garbage. I still need to get trash bags and find out where the garbage goes.

Around 9:30am I heard someone talking over the intercom in my room. what the heck? It woke me up and I got up to see if someone was at my door. nope. why was someone talking over the intercom? why do I have an intercom in my room? I have no clue what they said. Then I went back to bed.

I was going to cook for myself today but I ended up just going to mcdonalds since I slept late.

I only had 3 classes today. All 3 of them went well. I taught 2 speaking classes and 1 writing class. I hate the tape player in my 2nd class. I couldn't get the tape to the right place. Its not like a regular tape player where you hit rewind and fast forward. I just gave up. There was a song to sing and the kids wanted to sing it but I couldnt get the tape to work. I'll have to find the right place using another tape player and play it next time.

I found out why I couldnt log on to the internet late at night. There was some program set up where you can set it up where kids can't logon after a certian time. You have to login to the website to change the settings. I didnt know how to login so one of the korean teachers called the customer service and got it fixed for me.

I tried another type of noodle today. One of the korean teachers gave it to me.I liked it. I'll have to see if I can find it at the grocery store. Its kinda like ramen in a cup. You put in hot water then wait 4 minutes then stir in the seasoning packet.

There was a korean guy today wearing a suit with flip flops. oh my. The suit looked nice but the flip flops ruined the look.

Mk kept calling me tonight. First he called and said that internet fee was 31,000 and cable was 25,000 then he called back later and said he made a mistake. Internet was 35,000. oh whatever.

No comments: