Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 91

March 18 Wednesday

I've been here 13 weeks. wow.

Nothing interesting to report today.

The guy wearing the suit wore flip flops again. Its just not a good combination.

Today I only had 2 classes. The first one started at 7:10pm. I have to be at school at 2pm. The majority of my day was spent playing on my computer.

It was a normal day. Both of my classes today are pretty quiet. One class has one student. He does very well in my class. He made a perfect score on the 2 tests he's taken so far which cover important stuff that we've learned so far. Today's test focused on when to use was, were, weren't, wasn't. His speaking is good. He's in the highest level-level 10. My other class has 5 students. They never talk unless I ask them to. They always participate. Today we learned about different kinds of stores-pet store, clothing store, sports store, etc.

I ate some noodles for supper. I like the kind that one of the korean teachers introduced to me. I can't remember the name. I went down to the conveinent store and got one. They only cost 1,000 won which is 70 cents in usd. I might eat that more often. Its cheap, quick, easy and healthier than big macs. THe noodles come in a bowl. You add hot water. wait 4 minutes. add seasoning. then eat.

current exchange rate: 1420 krw=$1 usd

i love the automatic save on blogger! Sometimes i accidentally press the wrong key and my page goes somewhere else!

I'm going to try to set up albums with picassa so I can post my photos. It's going to take a while. I have a lot of photos! I wish there was some way to just move them over from facebook but I dont know how.

I have got to get in bed earlier! I never want to get up when the alarm rings. Maybe I'll be in bed by 2am instead of 3am.

No comments: