Saturday, March 28, 2009

day 101....

march 28 2009 saturday

Right now I am eating mac and cheese! yum! It was in my package from mom!! I could live off of Kraft-Mac and cheese! Its ranked up there with peanut butter (extra crunchy) and Grits. I can't live without mac and cheese, peanut butter, and grits.

If you ever want to send me something send kraft mac and cheese (the kind that you add milk to-tall skinny box) or instant grits (cheese or butter flavor).haha..

Mk was suppose to call me last night and tell me when and where the director wants to meet for lunch. He never called. I'll be staying up all night and sleeping all day. And if he calls and wants to do something Sunday I'll say no.

I got an email that my mattress topper was shipped on Thursday. I should get it within 4-7 days. I hope it comes before I leave for Japan. Maybe it will be here Monday or Tuesday along with another package from home.

I have a terrible cough. I think I need to get someone to go with me to the pharmacy. I need to check with my school to see if I have medical insurance yet. I dont have a medical card yet. I might need to go to the hospital.

I might look into getting a maid. I read that maids in Seoul start at 10,000 won an hour. That's great. Less than 10 bucks an hour to clean my officetel. I'd probably have them come once a week. I don't think it would take long to clean my officetel. I don't make a mess. I just don't like to clean. The only thing they'd actually have to do is sweep/mop the floor and clean the bathroom. The rest of my place is clean. Some of them even do laundry, but I prefer to do my own laundry.

No comments: