Sunday, February 14, 2010

I like this ring....

I want to get married someday...Where is he?

I'm not even ready to date right now..I feel like I've let myself go...why would the type of guy that I like even want to be seen with me? It would take a very special man to actually want to date me right now. I'm just stating the harsh truth. I'm just saying its no surprise as to why I am single.

anyway I was reading an article about the sparkliest engagement rings and I found my new favorite...its only $950 dollars...which is actually a bargain for who ever wants to marry me...2 months salary is the "normal" amount for a ring, right?...even if he makes only $20,000 thats over $3,000 he "should" spend....so if he gets the ring I want he can save a lot of money! I don't care about fancy things. Heck I dont even care about diamonds. I love Sapphires because I love blue.

Here's a picture:

1 comment:

trician said...

As I was 28, I’d noticed that appearance depends on who has it. Not on appearance itself. Heaven knows you have your own special odors, and there must be one who really loves them on this planet. Smell yourself, isn’t it fragrant? This blog has its specific features nowhere else has. You are definitely a winner. Of course! You can even meet a soul mate today or in sixties. Only God knows when it will happen, but that’s the truth that you can love your body/mind, and someone will love you as you are as a princess or a queen. May you get one this year in your country. Cheer up.