Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 425

Monday Feb 15

Today was my last day off.

I decided to go to Insadong to shop for souveniers. Wow. I think everyone else decided to do the same thing! It was crowded! I checked out a few stores and walked up and down Insadong street a few times before buying anything. Basically everyone is selling the same things. I finally bought a few things in a souvenier shop.

Then I thought I would go check out a restaurant nearby called "Tomatilla" (a mexican restaurant). Well it was closed! I ate at burger king instead.

Then I headed home.

I have a lot of things to do tonight.
*make writing tests for 5 classes
*make printouts for newspaper class

I have to go to sleep early tonight. I have a dentist appt at 10am.

9 school days left! 3 of those days will be spent giving tests. 2 days will be spent having end of semester parties. So there's not much more actual work to be done. I'm just wrapping things up.

I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks and I don't even think my plane ticket has been booked yet. Why? I'll have to ask this week at school. It needs to be booked soon because I need to go to the pension office and apply for a refund and I have to show my ticket.

No comments: