Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 417

Sunday Feb 7

I went to bed at nearly 7am. Then I woke up around 3pm.

I didn't do anything productive. I have to clean soon. I think I'm going to hire a maid on my last day to do a through cleaning. the whole apartment. Doesn't matter how long it takes. Its only 11,000 won an hour with this one company that uses Phillipino maids who speak English. (Are maids that cheap in America? $10 an hour?)

I watched "Post Grad". It was okay.

The copy I downloaded of "Leap Year" was a bad copy so I couldn't watch it.

I also downloaded "Up in the Air", "The Hurt Locker", "The Invention of Lying" and "Alvin and the chipmunks"

I watched "Ninja Assassin". Its very graphic and violent. Way too much blood, but I actually sat through all of it. I only watched it because Rain was in it.

Movies I want to see soon: "When In Rome", "The Last Song", "Valentine's Day", and "Dear John".

No comments: