Tuesday, February 23, 2010

English Speaking Dentist: Tufts Dental (US Dental)



I went to this dentist even though it was quite a hike (over an hour subway ride). I heard good things about Dr. Sohn on various sites.

I started having a toothache and I contacted Dr. Sohn. I was scheduled an appointment right away. I ended up having 2 root canals.

I was pleased with my experience. Dr. Sohn was trained (and practiced) in the USA at Tufts University and speaks good English. Dr. Sohn and her staff were very nice and professional.

I highly recommend this dentist.

Phone: 02-553-7512

Email: E-mail:askdrsohn@gmail.com

UPDATE (2013)--It is now called US Dental and has moved to a new location

New Website: http://www.drginasohn.com/english/index.asp

New Directions: http://www.drginasohn.com/english/sub-2/link_url.asp?ma_url=sub_3

2 comments:

click446 said...

how much were the root canals?

Valerie Knight said...

With the national health insurance it was almost 600,000 won (about 550 usd)....that included x-rays, root canal, and crown...