Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 438.....departure from Korea

Sunday Feb 28

438 days...wow....I've been here a long time!

I have officially left Korea..I am writing this blog from Tokyo at 12:25PM at the Narita International airport. It's currently snowing here. I'm sitting in the terminal and watching it through the windows. I have a 7 hour layover. I purchased a day pass for 500Yen which is about $5.00. Whatever happened to free wifi? Its great that they have a plug in here. I don't have to worry about running down my battery and losing power!

When I got to the Incheon airport I went to exchange some currency. I had a lot of change so I had to go to the branch at B1. I had 32,000 won in coins! That came out to $27! Sweet.

Everything is going smoothly so far. Check in was quick. Why do they always tell you to show up 2 hours before? I was checked in and went through security in a matter of minutes. Then I had to sit around for a while. My first flight took off and arrived on time. My first flight was with Korean Air. I was surprised that they gave us a small meal on a 2 hour flight. I slept for most of the flight.

Now I'm at the airport for a long layover. I'm going to surf the web and watch some movies.

TO BE CONTINUED........

No comments: