Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 437

Saturday Feb 27

I got a call from one of the leaders at my school. She told me if I wanted to come back in 2011 just keep in touch with my recruiter and send in my documents when it comes close to time to come! Yeah! I get to come back!! I survived 1 year at that school. I can survive 1 or 2 more.

I spent a ton of time cleaning today. cleaned the entire apartment.

One of my friends in my neighborhood mentioned going out to Gangnam tonight. I decided to join them.

They were already in Gangnam when I met up with them. We went to a Turkish restaurant called Pasha. It was pretty good and expensive. It was a nice restaurant. Me and the girl from my neighborhood were going to order the same thing, but then she asked if I wanted to get something different and share. So she ordered number 1 and I ordered number 2 and we split each one. I ordered a chicken breast stuffed with rice, pine nuts, turkish seasoning,etc. It was pretty good. She ordered marinated beef with onions, green peppers. It was pretty good too.

Afterwards they were going to another girl's house to play a game. I decided to go back home since I needed to finish packing, cancel my cell phone, and take out the trash. The subway was going to take an hour so I took it a few stops and then took a cab the rest of the way home.

I stopped at the LG store before heading out. The guys that I spoke too didn't have much English ability. I told them I wanted to cancel. They told me I had to wait until March 2 to cancel. I asked him how I was suppose to cancel and he gave me a phone number to call. I'm afraid that when I call I might not get an English speaker. I'll try calling customer service on Tuesday. I might also have a problem with cancelling. they need to see a copy of my arc card. well i'm leaving and I wont have it anymore.

I came home and packed up my things. My big suitcase is packed to the limit and is really heavy. My other one is going to be really full also. I'm hoping my carry on doesn't weigh too much. I have to carry around so much stuff! I have 2 laptops so one will be in my carry on and the other in my laptop bag. Its such a hassle going through security!

No comments: