Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 416

Saturday Feb 6

Well I haven't done anything productive. I went to bed after 6am and woke up around 4pm.

I downloaded the last 2 episodes of "Tough Love". I went to the website to see how all the girls were doing after the show. Only one of the girls is still dating the guy she was set up with on the show. The rest just didn't work out.

I downloaded some movies that I might watch today or tomorrow. "Leap Year", "Post Grad" and "Pretty Ugly People".

I should have been out doing things since I don't have much time left but its close to pay day and I need to make my money last until pay day. So I stayed in.

Next weekend is a holiday so there isn't much I can do. I may go down to Gwanghwamun to see the traditional folk games and watch people skate. I would go skate but its no fun when you go alone.

The next weekend I want to get out and go to Star Avenue at Lotte World. Its a place to see costumes, props, and personal memorabilia donated by stars like Rain, Big Bang, TVQX, Choi Ji-woo, Park Yong-ha, and Song Seung-heon

No comments: