Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 125

april 21, Tuesday

Today I slept till 12:50. At 12:51pm I got a text from mk. He must have been the one who was calling my apartment phone. Someone called my apartment phone 3 times and let it ring forever and ever. I don't even know why he brought a phone for my apartment. I didn't ask for it and I never answer it. I use my cell phone all the time. Anyway I got a text from him. He said "i need to talk to you. meet me at my school at 1:40. bring your passport." He better be glad I can get dressed quickly. That gave me 50 minutes to get dressed and be over there. I left my house at 1:30 and took the bus. He calls at 1:35 and asks "where are you?". He always does that. Calls before its time to be there. i was on my way. I got there at like 1:42. He tells me to sit down. He needs my passport so he can go to the hospital and check on my medical check. Then he makes me sit there for no reason at all and he's asking me stuff about school and teachers. and "hows your table?" (dude its a table..it does the job its suppose to). I mentioned to him that I haven't received a bill from the internet company. After explaining it to him for about 5 mins he finally understood and said he would call the company. Goodness. How did he ever live in the US? He can't even understand that I need a bill. He keeps telling me that its my responsibility to pay the internet. I said "I know. I need a bill." he goes on and on and I keep saying "i need a bill". I have to go back tonight so he can tell me how my medical check was.

My medical check was good. I had to fill out a form and get some other forms. I have to go to the immigration office on Friday at 11am.

I have 5 classes today.

I had to assign more essays today. I explained the topic in class. One of the students in the first class asked the Korean teacher what the topic was. I guess she wasn't paying attention when I read the topic. I think its going to be interesting to the essays.

The students in my 1st class are always late. I walk into class and there are 5 students. (there are 11 students in the class). Then one by one they come in to class. That delays starting class by a few minutes.

I had a new student in my 2nd class and 2 students were absent. We finished the unit on food. One of the students in the class wanted the class to go fast. She told me to go fast. When we were reading she would read really fast.haha.

In my 3rd class one of my students was tired. He kept laying his head down and closing his eyes. Then the other students would point at him and we would call his name. I assigned a new essay for this class and they told me it was too hard. I agree, but the school says I have to. yuck.

My 4th class takes their crazy pills before my class. There are 3 boys and one girl. The girl is really quiet but the boys are always talkative and active. Today the craziest one of the bunch kept picking on the boy in front of him. He kept touching him and trying to tickle him.

After I went to Nokbeon tonight I went to get dinner at Pizza School. Pizza School is good. You get a medium size pizza for 5,000 won. ($3.70 usd-We need a cheap pizza place in America!). Its not a personal pan-it's the size of a normal medium. The taste is pretty good. Its no Papa John's but its still good. I like it because its cheap!

I tried a new candy bar tonight. I picked it up at Family Mart. It was 1,000 won (74 cents) and it was called Mr. Big. The motto of the bar is "When you're this big, they call you mister." ha. the nutrition facts were in korean but ingrediants were in english. I read it and it was made in Canada. The description was "Crisped Rice, caramel, and peanuts".I liked it.

No comments: