Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 114....I missed you

April 10, Friday

Its payday!

I had to go to Nokbeon today. It was a waste of my time really. I took the bus to Nokebeon. I got on the bus at 1 and I was near the school at 1:05. Its a 15 minute walk-3 bus stops.(i just didnt feel like walking today!) I hate the bus though. The drivers are crazy and the seats are always full so I have to stand up. When you stand up you are falling all over the place because of the crazy driving. Since I had time to spare I just went and sat on a bench for a few minutes. I arrived at the school at 1:25 and Mk wasn't downstairs in the teachers room. I just sat down there. he called me at 1:40 and asked where I was. He told me to come upstairs. He never says where to meet him just "meet at my school." sometimes its in the teachers room and sometimes its on the 1st floor. He wanted to look at my passport and then he told me about going to the hospital next week and how to apply for an ARC. I've had an ARC before so I know the whole process. This was a waste of my time. He said he will call me tomorrow and let me know when I have to go to the hospital. He could have saved me a trip and just told me everything I needed to know on the phone.

I need to get more photos taken....I have used up all the photos I brought with me. I know I'll need one for my ARC and for my medical check. I think I'll use one of the photo booths in the subway station.

I am so glad its finally warm outside! I don't have to wear my coat anymore! Its currently 22celcius which is 71 fahrenheit!

I ate lunch at my school with the 3 elementary teachers. I had dunkas. yum. I gave the teachers what I bought for them in Japan. It was a magnet that said Japan. They all liked it.

I have 3 classes today. Then I get to go home for the weekend! I'm going rest and do some shopping.

Classes were good today. When I went in my 3rd class one of my students said "nice to see you again" and another student said "I missed you". One of my students turned in their essay to the substitute and I can't find it anywhere. oh well. One of the students gave sandwiches to the teachers. His mom made the sandwiches for the teachers. It was delicious. It had ham/cheese/lettuce and some yellow stuff(not mustard). I liked it.

No comments: