Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 107....

April 3 Friday

I picked up my jeans today. It was only 4,000 won for hemming 2 pairs of jeans. Thats $2.99 for 2 pairs of jeans. About 1.50 a piece. I know a tailor in the USA wouldn't do it that cheap!

The exchange rate today is only 1337. Please keep going down! or at least go down on the 13th when I want to send money home.

January
1361.64 KRW (21 days average)
February
1442.59 KRW (20 days average)
March
1453.89 KRW (22 days average)
April
1351.22 KRW (2 days average)



I only have 3 classes today. 2 speaking and 1 writing.

The students still won't bring their essays! I told them Monday was the last day to bring it. After Monday I'm not going to ask anymore. If you don't turn it in then you get a zero. Its not like we are actually recording the essay grades anywhere anyway. We have a speaking score and a writing score.

2 students in my 2nd class wanted to change their names. One wants to be "Kill" and the other "Dark". Okay-if that's what they want to be called. I have a kid in my first class who's name is "sonic". And a girl named "loody". I don't know where they come up with these names.

I redid my grades again.I put all the grades together and made an average. At first I was told to add up the scores and come up with a score. So I thought that meant average all the grades together and make one score. Then I found out we need a writing score and a speaking score. So I had to average up my speaking scores. I entered in all the values into a spreadsheet and sent them to the Korean teacher.

Its Friday!!

I don't have anything planned for this weekend besides eating dinner with the director on Saturday.

This weekend I need to:

a)make tests for all of my classes
b)correct essays
c)sleep in!

No comments: