Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 115

April 11, Saturday

Well I went to bed late and got up late too. I got up at 3pm.

Mk called to tell me that I had to go to the hospital on Wednesday. He said he will call again on Monday to give me the rest of the details. I told him yesterday that I was going to Itaewon today to go shopping. When he called he said "what time are you going to Itaewon". I said "I dont know. whenever I feel like it" Then he said "Lets go togethers" (yes he said togethers-crazy!). He said he would call back at 6pm.

Well I didn't want to go shopping with a man. I decided to get dress quickly and go to Itaewon by myself. I got there around 5pm. (He never called btw which was good!)

I decided to eat at Burger King. I tend to stick with stuff that I know I like.

Then I went to some stores. There are a few "big size" stores in Itaewon. Their selection is horrible! Most of the clothes are ugly or clingy. They don't have any of the figure flattering clothes like you can find in America. I went to one store that was called an "outlet" so I thought it would be good prices. Their prices were ridiculous! They were having a 70% off sale but the prices aren't that great when I hardly found anything below 100,000 won. I went to 5 or 6 different stores and all I got was a dress, and 3 shirts. I ended up spending 81,000 won ($61.00). I wish they had a better selection. I need to do some research and see if there are any other areas that have big size clothing.

I went to E-Mart to pick up a few things. I couldn't find the water brand that I got last time so I decided to pick up the cheapest one. I got sparkling water. I didn't know there was a difference since I'd never had sparkling water before. When I got home I drank some of it. It is nasty!!

No comments: