Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 122

April 18 Saturday

When I went to bed it was already bright outside. Yep I was still awake till around 7am.

Then I slept all day till around 3pm.

I haven't done anything productive. I haven't even gotten dressed. Its been a lazy day around the house.

I was planning on going to Yeouido this weekend. I wanted to go see the cherry blossoms. Then some teachers at school told me that the cherry blossoms were gone. There was a spring flower festival until today. Would people still come if there are no flowers to look at? Thats like running out of watermelons on the last day of the watermelon festival.

Anyway I just decided to stay home. I may trek out there tomorrow just to go to the park. Just depends on whether or not I feel like going somewhere. Sometimes I just like to stay in and do nothing.

No comments: