Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to live to 100

What is the big deal about living to be 100? Seriously I could care less if I made it to 28. I'm not trying to intentionally die or anything. I just have no goal of living to some old age.

Lifestyle habits that age you most quickly

1. Poor diet
2. Lack of exercise
3. Stress and worry
4. Exhaustion
5. Unhappiness
6. Lack of love
7. Toxic overload
8. Blockages and congestion of the transportation highways within our bodies.

I should be dead any day now!!

To live to 100 you should:

1. drink more water (I just can't drink much water! It has no taste. I really like coke though. Actually, I haven't drank any water today..only coke)

2. Eat a boring diet full of fruits, veggies, nothing unhealthy (I guess that means no more big macs)

3. get 7-8 hours of sleep every night (There's someting I can actually do!)

4. Take the stairs. (there are plenty of stairs in South Korea)

5. Manage your stress (yeah thats a problem)

6. Detoxify your surroundings (buy organic, use recycled materials, etc)

I am definatly not living to be 100 and I'm okay with that!

No comments: