Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 311

Saturday October 24

I always need a day to just do nothing. That's what I did today!

I was planning on waking up at 2pm and going to the Seoul Design Olympiad. Then I ended up sleeping till 4pm. Then I just didn't want to go anywhere.

There's always tomorrow..

I caught up on a lot of tv shows. I watched a few episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress." Its a show on TLC about Kleinfeld. Its where you can get a ridiculously expensive wedding dress. One of the dresses that someone tried on originally costed $17,000. The people on that show usually have a budget of $2,000 to $10,000 that they want to spend on their wedding dress. I'm hoping to have my whole wedding cost less than that! I mean if there ever is one. Its getting less likely day by day. If I do ever have a wedding the most I'd probably spend is around $400-500 which is a bit extravangant for something I'll only wear once!

I watched an episode of "18 kids and counting." In the episode the Duggers wanted to renew their vows and they got the woman's dress from Klienfeld.

I also watched 2 episodes of the 2nd season of "Tool Academy." I think that show is crazy!! It's full of people in bad relationships. A lot of the guys confessed that they had cheated on their girlfriends. One guy had been with 3 other girls while he was with his girl.I just don't understand why women stay with these douchebags. Do they think thats the best they can do?

My only meal today was from Pizza School. I love that pizza.

No comments: