Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 312.....Seoul Design Olympiad

Sunday October 25

I got up around 2:30 pm. I actually woke up a few mins before the alarm so I got up and started getting ready.

Today I went to the Seoul Design Olympiad. It was in Jamsil at the Olympic stadium. It was really crowded. When you first enter you have to go through the "clean zone". You have to wash your hands. you stick your hands under this little machine and some water squirts out. Then they spray some kind of mist on you as you walk past.

Seoul Design Olympiad 2009


Click on the album to view

There were lots of things to see at the exhibition. And a lot of chaos. Everyone was constantly bumping in to everyone. It was hard to take pictures sometimes because of all the people. There were so many people in such a cramped place. There were a lot of interesting things to see and take photos of.

I had a lot of work to do today! I had to make tests for all of my classes. Its that time of the month where I have to give monthly tests. I'm almost finished. I still have to make my test for Wednesday's conversation class.

I also have to make classwork for my online classes. Lots of work this week. Lots of papers to grade.

No comments: