Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 298

Sunday October 11

Just another unproductive day. The only thing I accomplished was 2 loads of laundry, grocery shopping, getting McDonald's delivered to my house and cleaning the toilet. Yep that's the only cleaning I was motivated to do.

I decided to sleep in today so I skipped church. I just didn't feel like getting up at 9am.

I'm going to try my best to eat better this week. I found the pasta that I like. They moved it for about 2 weeks because of all the Chuseok gift sets they put in its place. I also bought some grape juice to take to school with me instead of drinking so much coke. My eating habits have been terrible! I don't even want to know how much weight I've gained!

I went to the gym 1 time in 3 weeks. I've got to start going back! Everyone is probably going to make a big deal out of not seeing me for so long. I just had to give them time to miss me. Really I was just too lazy and tired to go. I have exactly one month left on my contract at the gym. I've got to decide whether I want to keep going there or if I want to try something closer to home and cheaper.

No comments: