Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 304

Saturday October 17

Today was just a lazy Saturday. I want to get out every weekend, but I think I need at least one day a week to recharge and just relax.

My lunch/supper today was from Pizza School. I got a combination pizza with cheese crust for 7,000 won. ($5.99usd). I love Pizza School. That might be one thing I actually miss when I'm gone.

Its finally getting chilly at night. I put on my sweatshirt when I went out tonight. Its currently in the 50's. I'm saving money on energy at night. I havent been running the air con all night long. I can't sleep if I'm hot. At home in the us, I usually always run a fan at night.

I may get around to washing a load of laundry later.

I think I'm going to fit as much as I can into tomorrow's schedule. Right now the tenative plan is to go to Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon and check out the Seoul Design Olympiad in Jamsil. Good thing is going to both of these events only cost 1,000 won. The fortress costs 1,000 won and the design olympiad is free. I may try to see how much more I can fit into one day! I think I'll get out early.

No comments: