Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 158

May 23 Saturday

Well it was a boring day. Most of it was spent sleeping. Other than that I just went to Emart so I could go to Mcdonalds to eat. I should be out doing things, but most of the time I just choose to stay at home and do nothing. I actually do a whole lot of nothing recently. Probably because I deserve a break after being so stressed out at school! The kids are really starting to drive me crazy!

I went to bed at 7am. yes it was light outside when I went to sleep. I have no problem going to sleep at any time. Then I woke up at 6pm. I slept half of the day away, but it felt good.

Today I caught up on the 2 episodes of "Ugly Betty" that came on Thursday. I am 7,000miles away but I have watched every single episode through the power of the internet. A lot happened in the last episode of the season. The woman who was Betty's mentor stole Betty's job at the New York Review. An editor died at Mode.Betty and Mark were competing for the same job and Betty got it. Betty's brother didnt get accepted into the performing arts school. Daniel's wife died. Betty's boyfriend broke up with her because she kissed her ex, Henry who showed up in the last episode. Willamina wants to hunt down Conner and take the money he stole from the company. Then she goes into a room and drops her glass and says "what are you doing here?". Was Conner there?

I can't wait to see the new season. Thats what I say about all my shows. It's going to be a long summer without all my shows. "How I met your mother" ended on a suspenseful note also. Ted Mosby says that his future wife is in his class that he is teaching at the university. Now I think whenever I watch it next season I will wonder who it is. I'll wonder about all the girls he talks to in his class.Is she his wife, is it her?

On Sunday I'm getting up early to go to an English exhibition at Coex with one of the Korean teachers. I also have another orientation session at the gym with the personal trainer. I need to grade the essays that I actually got and make 4 of the 9 writing tests for next week. At least level 8 and 9 can have the same test since they both just began working in the same book. Wonder if anyone would notice if I gave them the same exact test they took 2 weeks ago. hmm. tempting. They still wouldn't have a clue and be just as confused.

No comments: