Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 136 Buddha's Birthday

May 2 Saturday

Today is when they celebrate Buddha's birthday. The date changes every year since they use the lunar calendar. I'm not celebrating his birthday because I'm not Buddhist.

I went to bed at 6am and got up at 2:15pm then I decided I wanted to sleep longer so I stayed in bed till 4:30pm.

I was going to go to a flower exhibition but I chose sleep instead. I may go tomorrow. I was suppose to eat with mk and the bank teller on Sunday but mk hasn't called so I'm guessing we aren't going to eat unless he calls later.

I do a lot of things alone which works out great for me. I change my mind often. I'll plan to go somewhere then my alarm rings and I decide I'd rather sleep instead. I'll plan to do something then at the last minute I'll decide I don't want to do it. That's why I like doing a lot of things alone. If I don't want to go then I don't have to cancel. I can go whenever I want instead of a predetermined time. I never cancel plans with people though. If someone does want to hangout I'll go at the predetermined time unless something happens that prevents me from going. I do enjoy hanging out with people, but when I do enjoy alone time also because I can do things at my own pace.

So what is planned for today? well so far I've been playing on facebook and myspace. There's an application called Yoville and I like it. I also like a game on facebook called Chain rxn. I like trying to beat my friend's scores on the applications. On Chain rxn 2 of my friends also play it and I currently have the high score. On Yoville I currently have the highest rated room of my friends that also play the app.

I may do some cleaning. I also need to go to E-mart to pick up a few things. I think this week I'm going to get by on all the food that my mom sent. I've got peanut butter and jelly, macaroni, tuna snack packs, and grits.

No comments: