Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 151

May 16 Saturday

Today I was suppose to go workout at the gym. I was going to meet with the personal trainer at 3pm for an orientation. I was going to come at 4 but I got a call yesterday saying that the schedule changed and that I could come at 3pm. When I got there at 3 the trainer told me that the person who was coming at 3 showed up even though she said she wasn't going to be able to come.He asked me if I could wait till 4pm. So I went to the treadmill for 45 minutes. I was going slow on the treadmill. I don't know how to convert kilometers in my head. The highest I went was about 4.5 km per hour which is about 2.79 miles per hour. I was going pretty slow!

At 4 I met with the personal trainer. His English name is Ace. He asked me a lot of questions then I was weighed and held on to these things which enter your info into a program. It was bad! I have way to much fat. He said I had good upper body strength but my lower body strength was weak. There were all kinds of variables that the program measures. My protien, water and muscle levels were normal but my fat level was high. I need to lose a lot of weight!! According to the program I need to lose 44kg. I wonder if I can achieve that in 9 months. I need to lose @11 pounds a month to lose 44 kg by mid-March. I need to lose about 3 pounds a week. oh my. I've got a long way to go!

He was telling me to quit eating all that fattening food. No pizza or hamburgers or dongas. I need to eat a lot of vegetables, a little rice, and meat with no oil.

Then he showed me how to do a few machines. Then we did freeweights. Oh my-that squat was tough!After he showed me a few machines we set up another appt for my last orientation session. I'm going back next Sunday at 5pm.

Its rainy today and I didn't take my umbrella. I didn't know it was raining before I left (I rarely check the weather before heading out) and I didnt want to go back upstairs to get it. When I was at a crosswalk a Korean woman put her umbrella over my head. I walked under her umbrella until I got to another crosswalk.

After I got done working out I went to burger king to eat.I know its bad but thats what I wanted!

My legs were hurting!! going up and down stairs was painful after my workout!

No comments: