Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 153

May 18 Monday

Ive decided Im taking a break from the gym tonight. My legs need one more day of no exercise so they can recouperate.

My 2nd class just didn't want to do the lesson today. I had to keep yelling at them to quit talking. They were talking while I was talking. Just talking to each other and not paying attention to me. I had to yell their name a few times to get them to answer my questions. Then they were begging to play a game. We didn't have time for a game. One of the students just would not listen to me when I told him about the essay. He wanted to write it right then and hand it in. I told him to write on the back of the topic sheet but he didn't. He wrote the answers beside the questions. So I just wrote the sentences how they should be on the back and he will have to use that for the final draft.

I think one of my students in level 2 is moving up to level 3. We have 2 weeks left in this quarter and he is moving up to a new level. Why not just let him move up next quarter? In level 2 he likes to answer for everyone. I'll ask someone to answer a question and he's already blurted out the answer before that person has a chance to answer.

The new math teacher brought sanwiches for us today. It was a weird combination. Egg and Jam. I never would have combined the two. It was okay.

I finally chose my vacation dates at random...July 27-31st. I'm going to plan a trip to Jeju.

I found out that I am going to be observed next Wednesday. At least I know in advance. Wednesday is when I have all my small classes. 2 in my first class, 3 in my 2nd class, one in my 3rd class and my last class is the biggest with 9 students.

No comments: